[MLB-WIRELESS] We can supply Wireless Adaptors...

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Wed Jan 9 13:04:00 EST 2002

Andy,

I'm waiting for word back from someone who from memory quoted me around the
$100 mark.  I've asked what sort of price they can do for me for 19
adapters.

I'm also waiting for word back from a US supplier for a price on 20 Pigtail
N connector adapters that they are selling for roughly AU$40. (compared to
around the $90 mark from local suppliers from what I've seen)

Depending on how easily I get the Orinoco Silvers into the country, I can
look at sourcing PCI adapters from the same supplier for AU$80 each.