Nth Melbourne Tower - was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Fitzroy Tower update

Goa Trance goa at thirty.to
Thu Jan 3 21:58:08 EST 2002

I am very keen to hear what kind of setup you end up going.
I have access to a building in North Melbourne.  From the top of the building
I can clearly see all the Western Suburbs, the city and down around the baltic
bridge.  When my funds are replenished in the next month or so I will put up
a box.