[MLB-WIRELESS] *** Monthly meet! BBQ! ***

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Wed Jan 2 15:36:52 EST 2002

Time:
	2nd Friday of the month, 7:00PM (regular monthly meeting time)
	Hence...
	...Friday 11th January 2002, 7:00PM AEST.  That's Friday NEXT WEEK!

Venue:
	O'Connell Reserve
	Yarra River, Richmond.
	http://www.whereis.com.au/search/email_map_redirect.jhtml?id=101743
	UBD page no. 254 grid ref. K16

Transport:
	Train - Short walk from Hawthorn station.
	Tram - Bridge Rd.
	Car - Entry via Creswick St, plenty of parking available.

Provided: (free stuff!)
	Sausages, rissoles & bread
	Garden salad, coleslaw
	Tomato & BBQ sauce
	Soft-drink
	Paper plates & plastic cutlery

Bring:
	Self (with appetite)
	If you are feeling generous, something from the "Provided" list...

Presentations:
	Volunteers/topics please!

Notify: (so enough food is provided)
	mailto:tyson.clugg at csiro.au?subject=MLB-Wireless%20January%20meet
	You must e-mail me before 5pm AEST on Wednesday 9th January 2002.

Note: I won't cater for more than 25 people (too expensive), so be quick or
go hungry.  If you don't plan on eating, mail me anyway so we get an idea of
how many people will turn up.  Only members of the mailing list are eligible
to get free food!

Cheers,
Tyson.

Tyson Clugg
IT Services
CSIRO - Molecular Science
phone: (03) 9545 8117
fax: (03) 9545 2446
email: tyson.clugg at csiro.au
street: Ian Wark Labs, Bayview Avenue, Clayton, VIC 3169
post: Bag 10, Clayton South, VIC 3169