[MLB-WIRELESS] Possible Bulk Buy Opportunity

Robert Foster rfoster at mountainvisions.com.au
Tue Jan 1 23:19:53 EST 2002

Hi Ryan,
Put me up for 2 for now,

Robert Foster.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Abbenhuys [mailto:sneeze at alphalink.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 1 January 2002 10:31 PM
To: melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Subject: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Possible Bulk Buy Opportunity

4 cards is not being greedy at all Rob.  The more you want the better.

There will be 19 cards available as 1 will be going to Drew as a christmas
present from all of us for helping us out.

So far we have numbers for 10 cards,

1 - Ernie
4 - Robert Farrar
2 - Goa Trance
1 - Barry
2 - ME!!

That leaves 9 more cards up for grabs.

Anyone wanting to read the deal details for themselves can check out the
following URL.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1316637755&r=0&t=0
&showTutorial=0&ed=1010390087&indexURL=0&rd=1

Everyone wanting a card must realise that this may or may not go ahead.
It all depends on how fast we can organise people and money.

The thing that you must realise is that you MUST have the funds available
immediatelly as I will need all of the money to be payed to me before I can
make the purchase.   If anyone is unsure if they will be able to do this
then I will have to take you off the list as while I am waiting for the
money from you it is quite easy for someone else to jump in and buy the
cards.

Shipping will be organised once the cards have been purchased and are in
Drews possesion.