[MLB-WIRELESS] Possible Bulk Buy Opportunity

Ernie eb at techno.net.au
Tue Jan 1 16:19:43 EST 2002

Ryan,

I am interested in 1 card.

Ernie

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Abbenhuys [mailto:sneeze at alphalink.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 1 January 2002 13:07
To: melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] Possible Bulk Buy Opportunity

Okay peoples interested in Lucent Orinoco Silver cards....

There is a package of 20 cards available on Ebay currently available for
outright purchase at AU$2,181.16.
This puts the cost of one card at AU$109.

They will not ship outside the US, however......our best buddy Drew lives
rather close to where the seller is located (Oakland), and may be willing
help us out in collecting the cards and forwarding them on to us.
For his troubles he would be offered a card at no cost to him and the price
each person is paying would be increased slightly to cover this.....a
increase of only AU$5.80.........putting the cost of the individual cards at
AU$114.80.

We can then decide to either have the cards posted to each individual, or
sent in one large bundle (may hit trouble at customs as i'm not sure how
they deal with a package like that.)
There will of course be a little more on top of the card price just to cover
this postage.

..so, how many people are interested?

and please don't ask about PCI Adapters for the cards, we're only dealing
with
the actual cards themselves first.  Work out the Adapters and Pigtails
later.

Archive at: