[MLB-WIRELESS] Aironet adapter

Julian Featherston julian at concentrate.com.au
Thu Feb 28 16:01:21 EST 2002

Hi Brett

I take it you mean a PCI to PCMCIA adapter? That may not work as the
cisco cards that come in an adapter have a different boot block.
I know the ones supplied as "PCI" will not work when taken out of the
adapter and put in a laptop.

If you meant a MMCX antenna pigtail for the AIR-LMC-352 then I'd order
from rojone - tell them it's super urgent and they'll get it to you
tomorrow.

Jules