[MLB-WIRELESS] gps in mt evelyn?

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Thu Feb 28 15:30:16 EST 2002

Antony,
      I used to live just near there in "The boulevard" at the end of
cambridge rd. I'm now in lilydale.

You should be able to get pretty accurate co-ord's yourself from the links
below.

http://melbwireless.dyndns.org/locfinder/lookup.html

click the "Click to find yours" link or click the one below.

http://maps.ogdc.vic.gov.au/engine/sdmb/PLAIN_MAP.main_page?x1=2491139&x2=2501939&y1=4403920&y2=4414720&udsview=4&style

&window=3&action=RESIZE

You must be close to the end of tiffany ct?

Lucas

|         |           Antony Suter      |
|         |           <antonysuter at optus|
|         |           net.com.au>       |
|         |           01/03/2002 12:41  |
|         |           PM                |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                    |
  |        To:      List Melb-Wireless <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>                                                  |
  |        cc:                                                                                                         |
  |        Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] gps in mt evelyn?                                                                   |

Im in Mt Evelyn, living on the side of a hill, down the bottom of York
Rd. Anyone local has a GPS and can drop round to take a reading?

Im roughly in the center of this pic.
http://ex.shafted.com.au/home.jpg

--
- Antony Suter  (antonysuter at optusnet.com.au)  "Examiner"