[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy "You can be KILLED" warning label.

Dennis dennis at ozisp.com.au
Tue Feb 26 11:20:55 EST 2002

I would think its just in the event that the antenna comes into contact
with the power lines.

I couldn't imagine that the electricity would arc from a metre or two
away, although that would look so cool against a dark background, late
evening or something =]

Something to think about though, having a (eg:5 metre) tower on your
roof would be nice, but consider how far away the nearest power lines
are and whether the tower could possibly fall onto those lines,
including the one leading from power pole to the roof of your house.

"You can be KILLED" sounds rather harsh, but its still very possible.
And it just takes a slight miscalculation to take you there.

Dennis.(Grokk)