[MLB-WIRELESS] adsl sharing

AnthonyM - Point and Click Business Systems anthony at clickfromreality.com
Thu Feb 21 14:05:38 EST 2002

Im assuming you will be using more than 1 card on your access point? 5
connections to the 1 card will slow the connection down heeps, so its
pointless.. The best way is to setup a few cards as an access point etc
first.. also there is legal issues involved, as far as I know internet
sharing via wireless is illegal ?

Correct me if im wrong,