[MLB-WIRELESS] adsl sharing

reilz cb4 at gridlocked.net
Thu Feb 21 12:01:53 EST 2002

Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone else in pascoe vale/brunswick/coburg/essedon
area and poissibly other subs (I have a pretty good LOS to alot) want to
share an unlimited 384k down and 128k up adsl connection and split the
costs?. This is an unlimited adsl package that allows unlimited users to
share the bandwith. If we had 5 other homes networked we can each pay
only $299 a month for unlimited adsl broadband! upto 5 users will still
keep it pretty speedy, also with a cobalt cache setup, security will be
in mind, and seperate static IP each.