[MLB-WIRELESS] line of sight question again

Glen Brunning bchild at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 21 10:27:47 EST 2002

I'd say yes with a directional, though this is more a case of try and see, then
theory and guessing.  I probally wouldn't be surprised if you could get away with
using a omni antenna if you really wanted, providing that it's only trees and not
buildings in the way, sure anything is possible.

Regards
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech
Melbourne: Digital & Wireless

James Bos (jay at ifeelsick.tv) wrote*:

>i want to set up a link with a friend 1 - 1.5km away and there are a fair amount
of tree's in the way, is it possible that the link will get through?