[MLB-WIRELESS] [OT] Orinoco USB Client - looking for NT4 Drivers.

Dennis dennis at ozisp.com.au
Tue Feb 19 13:18:27 EST 2002

That is true.
But I expect there is a lot more to it than sitting down and punching
out code, so many more things to learn along the way etc...

It's just another case of Love to learn, just don't have enough spare
time in each day to do it. =[

Things like USB for Nt4 though, why would you buy a usb item if you knew
it wasn't going to work with your operating system. I'd be more likely
to take it back and get one that was going to work, rather than write
some makeshift driver for it.

Dennis.
> There's only one way to gain that knowledge and that is to write
drivers.

> Adrian (who has an appreciation for driver writing but no completed
works)