[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless network structure v1.3-PRE.1

darrend at natwide.com.au darrend at natwide.com.au
Tue Feb 19 09:17:34 EST 2002

Great job simon, very comprehensive document. I recommend all melbwireless
members read this if you haven't already!

Darren Dreis
IT Manager
Nationwide Digital Products P/L
Tel 03 9548 9444  Fax 03 9548 9040

                    Simon J Mudd
                    <sjmudd at pobox        To:     fn-tech at freenetworks.org,
                    .com>                <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>,
                                         <wireless at listas.hispalinux.es>
                    19/02/2002           cc:
                    01:15 AM             Subject:     [MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless network
                    Please               structure v1.3-PRE.1
                    respond to
                    melbwireless

Hello all,

I've made several changes to the original document I announced a few weeks
ago which tries to give guidelines for building wireless networks.

I've made a large number of changes to this versión and hopefully it
should now make a little more sense.

You can find this at:

http://pobox.com/~sjmudd/wireless/network-structure/test/

I'd appreciate any final comments before finalising this version.

Thanks and regards,

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager

Archive at:
http://www.wireless.org.au/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl?A=LIST&L=melbwireless