[MLB-WIRELESS] DWL-520

Glen Brunning bchild at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 18 15:29:52 EST 2002

Hi Nick,

These cards are good for shorter type runs, less then 5km's for very good results,
long hauls, is better with compaq's or cisco's.  The reason being the recieve
sensibility of the cards is a little worse of then it's transmit. Meaning good for
short of local runs, bad for long backbone runs, yes it does have all the good
features though, the external antenna jack, and the all in 1 PCI card.

Regards
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech
Melbourne: Digital & Wireless