[MLB-WIRELESS] Greetings David

David Saab dsaab at saabenterprises.com
Fri Feb 15 14:17:10 EST 2002

We must be very close to each other Darren. I am next to the hospital,
on the other side of the park.

I live in Banksia street, and it's a 3 storey townhouse. When Nick came
around the other day, he said it would be appropriate for a node, and
the site would be well suited.

I'll put myself down into the node map over the next few days, and
hopefully will be able to give a more accurate idea soon.

Best regards,

David Saab
Saab Enterprises Pty Ltd

>I also am entertaining the prospect of becoming a node here in
Eaglemont
>as my place is on top of a fairly large hill, and has good line of
>sight.

David, which side of the hill are you on??? I'm in viewbank/rosanna an
have
good LOS to the  area around Austin hospital..

Darren Dreis
IT Manager
Nationwide Digital Products P/L
Tel 03 9548 9444  Fax 03 9548 9040