[MLB-WIRELESS] Give me some of that good cable....

Geoff Hammond ghammond at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 15 08:18:17 EST 2002

All,

(Warning: Potential dumb question coming.)

I'm getting together all my toys to start building a link and ordered some nice low loss cable. It's nice and thick, so it must be good :-). But, whilst I am playing around and confirming that what I do which passes for research was not just another reason to drink beer and search the net, I would like to be able to take my toys to a nice flat place and play. For this, I would prefer some cable that wasn't so stiff and cumbersome.

Any suggestions? Would I get laughed out of town if I used some good old cheapanet cable (RG58)?

thanks,
gah