[MLB-WIRELESS] 180 degree signal spread antenna

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 14 10:49:56 EST 2002

There's a guy over in WA with the e3.com.au guys who designed a Waveguide
antenna that puts out about 14dBi over 180 degrees.  If you look at the news
items on their site you'll find links to pics and tests of it.
I think he's selling them for $250 but they may not be too difficult to get
made up if you have a good working design.

I too am looking to only send out a signal over 180 degrees for an AP
because beheind would pretty much just be going into a hill sort of.