[MLB-WIRELESS] IP address range for Geelong?

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Wed Feb 13 21:42:29 EST 2002

RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] IP address range for Geelong?<goes back about 60 posts>

Hey!

I live about 2 minutes from the top of Ruckers Hill....if this venue is goes ahead, expect to see me there!

What was the venue exactly Greg?? (Cos I know te Catholic Parish up there pretty well....)

As an aside - that church steple would be a great spot to link the northern suburbs backbone nodes and any backbones set up in the eastern suburbs....

my 2c (and dream!)

James