[MLB-WIRELESS] Duplicates & slow list

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed Feb 13 14:27:06 EST 2002

the list is so slow because of the volume of mail.... As of this writing,
we've had 43 (this is the 44th) post to the group today (the 13/02/2002)...

We also have 253 members on the list.... Now for some quick maths (uh oh)
and the server will have sent 11,132 email out today alone... That's
assuming *everyones* mail server is responding etc...

Hopefully this will explain why things can be a little slow at times :)

Signed,
Steven Haigh

The Internet was designed by the American Military back in the late 60's. It
was designed to be a decentralised information delivery system so that in
the event of a nuclear attack, American Military leaders would still have
access to pornography.