[MLB-WIRELESS] ip allocation list based on suburb

James Robertson orlock at central.warehouse.net
Wed Feb 13 13:08:54 EST 2002

As others have said, we have enough IP's that we shouldent have to force
people into using NAT just to get some extra services up on their network.

Port forwarding can and does work, but the only time i would use it if i
could avoid it would be for security reasons (Keeping IIS off the external
internet, mainly)
Some of us have lots of hardware. dedicated MP3 streaming servers,
fileservers, webservers, etc. Simply port forwarding or NAT wont let you
run two of any single type of service easily.

james