[MLB-WIRELESS] IP address range for Geelong?

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 12 13:23:06 EST 2002

Perhaps we should add an IP alloction table sort of page to the Melbwireless
website.

As people require IP's for certain suburbs we add it to the list.  So people
can look to see if their suburb already has an allocation and if not they
can email Steve or someone else to allocate a range to that suburb/area.

Could be in a members only section possibly?