[MLB-WIRELESS] Saab Enterprises -- would like to meet "Melbourne Wireless"

ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au
Tue Feb 12 13:12:10 EST 2002

That is only around the corner from my work ... i might go do a drive by :)

Shaun McGuane
Security Engineer

Evolution IT
Phone : 9699 3744
Email   : shaunm at evolutionit.com.au

This  email  is  intended  solely  for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this email in error please notify the sender and
delete the email immediately.

                    Jason Hecker
                    <jason at air.net       To:     melbwireless at wireless.org.au
                    .au>                 cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Saab Enterprises --
                    02/12/2002            would like to meet  "Melbourne Wireless"
                    12:28 PM
                    Please respond
                    melbwireless

I got the same as well.  The guy should either get active in the mailing
list or come to a meeting.

I am just wary of vested commercial interests getting in on this act.  I
feel that if anyone does contribute, it should be for altruistic reasons
rather than commercial gain.  I was sus because the mail to me came from an

address at UWA.  Google didn't reveal anything about SAAB Enterprises
(cursory search though).  Whitepages says they are in 156/ 79 Whiteman St
Southbank 3006.  Anyone get in contact?

Archive at:
http://www.wireless.org.au/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl?A=LIST&L=melbwireless