[MLB-WIRELESS] Saab Enterprises -- would like to meet "Melbourne Wireless"

Andrew Tiltman andrew at mediadome.net.au
Tue Feb 12 12:44:44 EST 2002

Wont hurt just to give them a call and see what it is they want, instead of
trying to guess the possibilities yeah? ;)
Just keep in mind where you and the members had planned for the melbourne
wireless group to go, and make that
a clear point if they try to talk arond it.

They might even just offer sponsorship (hardware?), who knows? (ack now i'm
guessing).

-Andrew Tiltman