[MLB-WIRELESS] antenna heist

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Feb 11 20:02:15 EST 2002

I wouldn't bother with it Mark.  You'll find lots more that are far
easier/safer to get.
Once you spot a few Galaxy's and get to know what they look like you spot
them all the time.
Particular suburbs with better views towards the city seem to have more
antennas than others.
Just got for a wander around your neighbourhood and you're bound to spot
more.