[MLB-WIRELESS] Lightning protection?

Glen Brunning bchild at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 8 13:08:26 EST 2002

atm my i have nothing on my masts, as the masts aren't high enuff yet to worry
bout, though I also use UHF radios the antennas are made out of fibreglass anywayz,
so they're pretty insulated.

Once i put my masts up then, i will use lighting arrestors home made of course,
when i get around to doing it that is.. :) though i will post howto's on making
your own for all those concerned.

Glen Brunning
Melbourne: Digital & Wireless