[MLB-WIRELESS] Lightning protection?

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 8 11:43:57 EST 2002

There's a few mobs selling lightning protectors on Ebay.  I had a look at
one of their websites and they had a picture of a bundle of equipment and
cable that was allegedy struck.  Looked mighty messy, the cable had all
split at various points and the internal bits were spilling out, the rest of
the hardware looked fairly black.