[MLB-WIRELESS] Omni Antenna

Fulton, Darren J Darren.Fulton at team.telstra.com
Tue Feb 5 16:29:11 EST 2002

I haven't tested it yet, it just arrived from Sydney (literally 5 mins ago).
It's the 8dbi omni from www.smartant.com sold by Rojone (www.rojone.com.au),
$153.45 for the antenna and $11 next day delivery. The specs seem similar to
most of the commercial vertial collinears and at this price I couldn't have
bought it much cheaper from the US.

When the pigtail and AP arrive I'll mount on the roof and give it good
thrashing.

Darren