[MLB-WIRELESS] For the folks in SA...

Steven Haigh netwiz at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Tue Feb 5 14:04:43 EST 2002

Hi Steve

I am a Network computer tech with 10 years experience. I have an interest in
enabling rural South Australian sites better computer access.

To bring myself 'up to speed' on the wireless use beyond a single home, can you put
me in touch with anybody else in South Australia ?

I noticed one person in Penola who indicated he needed assistance. I certainly do
not mind a short holiday trip to help and learn for him. Is their anybody else ?

At this stage Melb for a short holiday is too far, but maybe later.

I found your internet site from an article published in 'Australian Technology &
Businmess' magazine (Feb 2002 issue).

My EMail address is BAJDAS at Picknowl.com.au

Thanks,
ANDREW MACMICHAEL
--
Steven Haigh