[MLB-WIRELESS] Newsgroup

Geoff Hammond ghammond at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 4 21:03:20 EST 2002

There is also a theory (to which I personally subscribe) which says that
mailing lists (which send only to those who express an interest) result in
less bandwidth consumption than news servers (which tend to spurkle the
entire outfall of all the nonsense anyone like me decides to publish to
every corner of the globe).....

Personally.... I think that mailing lists are the go....

But, I am probably wrong... .8-)
gah