[MLB-WIRELESS] GoldCoast Wireless & Linux Group.

Garreth Cain gcain at websolutions.nu
Tue Dec 31 16:18:19 EST 2002

Hi All!

When I first started trying to setup my new wireless gear I was disappointed to find that there was no local (based on the Gold Coast in Australia) user groups, well at least none still operating, or that were contactable.

With this in mind I'm trying to get one started. But the first things I need are How-Tos, Manuals, and Instructions etc. I have surfed the web and collected many great docs but I still need lots more!

So my request is this:

If any of you have or know of any good tutorials, How-Tos etc. on Linux & Wireless could you please send them or a link to me!

I'm sure many of you have GREAT secret archives!

I plan to have a Messageboard, Search Engine, Links, HowTos and Downloads for each catagory. If any of you have been throught his before and have some suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate to hear from you! I'm running blind with this thing trying to get it started.

Many thanks in advance for all your help,

Garreth Cain

WebSolutions.nu