[MLB-WIRELESS] DLink DWL-1000AP

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 27 23:15:15 EST 2002

Hi All,

I know this has probably been asked before and I probably didnt pay any
attetion as I didnt need to know then, but does anyone have any experience
with this AP ??  Found a link before for Dick Smith Electronics selling the
for $200 which is a pretty good price I think being as my wholesale is
listed as $276.

Also I noticed that they have a 2dbi external antenna on them.  If it is
possible to remove this is it a reverse SMA connector ??

Thanks.

Matt.