[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Orientation

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Dec 27 15:00:22 EST 2002

Hello Matt,

Same answer, you only loose 20dBm by turning it 90 degrees, it's not
complete loss, so as long as there is sufficient physical separation,
and the signal thrown out from other antenna doesn't put your noise
threshold up, then it is a possible solution... but if vertical is
such a problem then polarisation possibly won't help that much, I
doubt you can get a straight answer here without site surveying things
properly...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

Isotope models get your isotope models. Carbon atoms -Tom