[MLB-WIRELESS] was it a wifi xmas?

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 26 12:33:03 EST 2002

Nope, Santa was not good to me this year. Guess I was a bad boy. However,
I'll treat myself to a wardrive of Tysons and Ryans areas to see what I can
find anyone that got new AP for Christmas :)

 Hope everyone else had a good time, but I kinda glad it's over. Now the
Holiday really starts! Take it easy :)

Regards,
Gaz.