[MLB-WIRELESS] request

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Mon Dec 23 16:26:37 EST 2002

Iv'e been meaning to ask... could someone with one of these measure the wire
thickness and gaps?  I can do the parabola bit, it's the spacign for
filtering that I don't know....

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?