[MLB-WIRELESS] request

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon Dec 23 16:10:49 EST 2002

Hello rick,

could always try building ur own out of chicken mesh and 8 gauge
wire... the gaps just have to be fine enough for most of the signal to
be reflected etc...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

PWP: Print Without Paper

r> hey im not a rich guy, but then again i musnt be the best looking ither cous
r> out of everyone i have asked for there galaxys i get knocked back

r> so to sold this i would like to offer 50$ for a 24dB antenna pre/post mod it
r> doesnt matter, i have all my other equipment and i am only lacking a
r> antenna, if you can come to my aid please contact me on

r> mibz at optushome.com.au

r> im in bentleigh area

r> rik