[MLB-WIRELESS] IP's for Testing and one for type link

David vk3jda at optushome.com.au
Mon Dec 23 11:49:54 EST 2002

Hi All,
         I have ask for a block but at this point of testing I only need
two (one for the AP and one for  the computer), So may be there should be a
block or 2 of static IP's that can be used addhock for testing/ temp links
ONLY.

Or may be 2 or 3 could group together and sub spilt the one bock if each
only needs 2 or 3 IP's (eg AP and one computer like me)

           David
         Node CDD
           VK3JDA
           Webmaster M&DRC