[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [WG-Routing] IP allocation questions / help

Matthew Hill matthew.hill at matthewhillonline.com
Sat Dec 21 23:41:25 EST 2002

Yo All

Why would we have to change our 192.168.x.x address's not like they would be
seen from da out side world or the mw world ???

Anything that isnt to be used or shared with melbourne wireless should be on
a different network wireless or ethernet, but using different locallised
address' then they couldnt be seen ??

Just my 15.5 cents :D

Matthew Hill
Computer Consultant