[MLB-WIRELESS] ISA Adapter

Peter Long peterlong at rocketmail.com
Fri Dec 20 11:52:51 EST 2002

This appears to be the same card that is in their AP
3021 access point.  Haven't tried to use it in a
laptop yet, but as I have seen an article saying these
devices "talk" to Webgear, then they must be 802.11
compliant. I also got mine from Oatley but can't
figure out how to gain access to the flash information
contained in the AP. I think I need to know what
network address the AP was given.  Anyone know if
there is a "backdoor" as there doesn't appear to be
any reset buttons to put the AP back into factory
mode. Must try the card in a laptop and see if it will
communicate with the Webgear cards.

See ya....

Peter Long

--- paul van den bergen <pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au>