[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/12/2002

Ian Donaldson ian at myinternet.com.au
Thu Dec 19 13:29:20 EST 2002

I have one of these devices, purchased a while ago from elsewhere.

Mine has 64 MB of RAM (takes EDO SIMMS) and a P166 CPU, but might be missing
the odd screw or two. Its like the one on the top in the photo on the TIB,
and has a floppy drive.

I'll sell it for $50 if anyone is willing to pick up, or delivery around the
Coburg area.

Ian

Ian Donaldson, SA @ MI                       -- ian at myinternet.com.au