[MLB-WIRELESS] is this useble for us?

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Thu Dec 19 07:59:55 EST 2002

>http://www.redrocktech.com/product_pcmcia.htm

Nope.  I've just been looking into this - most of these devices are
only useable with storage devices, such as PCMCIA RAM cards or Hard
discs, or Compact Flash RAM in a PCMCIA adapter.  Apparently building
a true SCSI-PCMCIA bridge is much harder.

Still, I'll be buying one of these doobies at some point for another
project, so I'll definitely try it out and let you know.

Clae.

--
-the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want - aum namah shivayam -
allah u akhbar -