[MLB-WIRELESS] is this useble for us?

Ian Donaldson ian at myinternet.com.au
Wed Dec 18 11:34:11 EST 2002

Not unless you have a VMEbus based system in the garage. :)

I don't know a pile about them, I believe they are backplane based systems
used mainly by telcos. Every component is a card into this bus, including
the processor(s). Although there are Intel processors for this platform
they are more often i960 rather than x86. Sparc, Motorola 68k as well.

Ian

Ian Donaldson, SA @ MI                       -- ian at myinternet.com.au