[MLB-WIRELESS] is this useble for us?

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Wed Dec 18 09:53:20 EST 2002

well, if you want to buy me one, I will put it in one of my old sun boxes and
make it available on the wireless network for people to play with... (maybe -
software issues? does solaris 7 support wireless cards?)

any idea what they go for? and where you would get one?

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:13 pm, rick wrote:
> http://www.redrocktech.com/product_pcmcia.htm

Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
caia.swin.edu.au
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?