[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Basic mesh question

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Wed Dec 18 08:26:51 EST 2002

Have a look @ http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Bandwidth for a
discussion on meshing and the implications various configurations will
have on bandwidth

James

On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 02:38, Steven Haigh wrote:
> this one didn't quite make it....
>
> Signed,
> Steven Haigh
> http://wireless.org.au
> (Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

By reading this email, you are old enough to have almost certainly
broken the law somewhere, sometime. There are so many of them and they
are
so complicated it is highly unlikely you haven't. So remove carefully
remove all sharp objects from your person and slowly approach the
nearest
police station with your hands in the air.

work: worker at aycs.org.au / personal: jimmy at deefa.com
msn: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ: 6370237
web: www.deefa.com