[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 15/12/2002

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Mon Dec 16 14:35:23 EST 2002

Paul said:

>I am not sure how people feel about bulk buys put up by commercial firms
>(big or small). Personally I say let it rip.  If it is genuine value it
will
>be fine and should meet the aims of the site...

Re: commercial firms. Yes. I think if the market (ie. us wireless ppl's)
see it as a good deal then it should probably be allowed.

Personally, I don't think I have seen any really good deals since the ricoh
cradles and superpass omni's.

Maybe I just havn't been paying attention (very possible!) ;)

Lucas