[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link DWL-1000 AP + 2.4GHz 8dBi Omni-directional Antenna

wireless at ssc.net.au wireless at ssc.net.au
Mon Dec 16 09:35:25 EST 2002

Hello !
	 I was wondering if somebody can help me out. I currently have a D-
Link 1000AP - ( http://www.pcconnection.com/scripts/productdetail.asp?
product_id=239456 ) and a superpass 2.4GHz 8dBi Omni-directional Antenna - (
http://www.superpass.com/SPDG16O.html ) . Its been on the drawing board for a
few months now, but really haven’t had the time to investigate until now.

How do I go about attaching the antenna to the d-link ap , also I preferably
like to get a coverage of at least 1km radius, is this possible , if not what
extra equipment will I need , and importantly where abouts can I buy this
equipment :)

Thanks :)