[MLB-WIRELESS] Melb Wireless BBQ

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Sun Dec 15 15:14:17 EST 2002

Well, the BBQ is over (for me, at least - had to leave a bit early to do
some chores :( ).  A good day all round.  The availability of wireless and
AC power made for a fun day of bagging each other on IRC... :)

The surprise of the day was the cake!  Tyson, you excelled yourself there
mate!  Well done.  Well, those who didn't attend don't miss out, I got some
photos of the cake, both before and during the fireworks, which will be put
up on the website in due course.  The photos came out quite well.

After the celebrations, a bit of trench warfare broke out between a couple
of factions in the group (ever seen anyone in trenches made out of laptops
shooting party poppers as "mortars"? ;) ).  Didn't get any war footage....
was too busy reloading... ;)

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vkradio.com