[MLB-WIRELESS] AP config as client

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Fri Dec 13 14:27:12 EST 2002

Hi,

If an AP was set to client mode, can it still work as an AP. Another word can
the other laptops with wireless card connect through it.

Example;

1st AP connected to a network.
2nd AP x distance away set to client mode, and have x number of wireless
laptop clients.

Will this work?

We are having a BBQ for our xmas breakup and I need to be at the public bbq
early to bagthe spot. SO i was thinking setup a wireless link, and myself and
couple other guys can get there very early and work from there until the bbq
starts :)

Cheers
Rob