[MLB-WIRELESS] Big Day In

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Fri Dec 13 13:29:10 EST 2002

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 11:55:35AM +1100, sanbar wrote:
> This is going to sound a bit stupid, but does anyone have a modded 24dBi
> ex-Galaxy I can borrow for Big Day In?

i have a few unmodded galaxies.  if you want to mod one, you can borrow
it.

i have:

1 x conifer with small bent aluminium sheet reflector
1 x conifer with large grid
1 x pacific monoliths down converter with small grid
1 x pacific monoliths down converter with large grid

if you want, bring a soldering iron to the innernorth meet/bbq tomorrow
and mod one.  i'll be interested to see how it's done, anyway :)

craig

ps: anyone who isn't on the innernorth list and wants to come, all MW
members are welcome.  it's a combined meeting and mast-raising and BBQ
at my place in Coburg.  email me for details.

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>

Fabricati Diem, PVNC.
 -- motto of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch