[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 11/12/2002

Greg Wright greg at ipera.com.au
Thu Dec 12 12:05:36 EST 2002

I have seen some 802.11b amplifiers in testing, and they do indeed CAP
the output. I never did learn how the device knows what entenna you
have, but Im of the understanding that you have to enforce the antenna
gain to stay legal via a control on the amp.

I can ask more about them if anyone *really* wants to know and cant look