[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 11/12/2002

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Thu Dec 12 10:14:58 EST 2002

Hello Craig,

CS> my point was that they don't increase the output *BY* 1 Amp.  they
CS> change it *TO* 1 Amp regardless of the input signal strength.  i.e. it's
CS> *not* cumulative with the original Tx power.

CS> i've seen 500mW versions and 1A versions, and higher, i've seen variable
CS> power models (e.g. switchable from 250mw to 2A) - and they all do the
CS> same thing...they increase the output signal *TO* the set power level.

Tell that to the amp sitting on my shelf unused because it INCREASES the
output by 15dBm on top of whatever you are putting into it...

I could have had the same thing up to 1W, but elected to ask them to
turn it down as much as possible and I still can't use it due to power
restrictions...

15/15 bi directional...

CS> some claimed to increase sensitivity.  whether that's truth or marketing
CS> lie is something that testing would tell.

Tell me it's not so, a sales person lying to me, I'm in shock....!

just when I was getting over that 80 gig hdd's aren't really 80
Gigabytes too... tis such a shame :)

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com